2013年10月18日 星期五

「交換學生Day61」- 禮拜五總是party day


I always love Friday:D Because I don't have to go to any class and also it's the beginning of my three days weekend lol.

 Before I came here I had planned not to take any class on Fri. because there are lots of breaks during the semester such like labor day, fall break, and thanksgiving. Although I lost some opportunities to take some classes that I'm interesting, I still don't regret for it. Every week I have three days to relax and I feel really carefree here. I enjoy my long weekend though I almost take it as granted lol. I knew I shouldn't think in that way. In stead, I have to cherish my everyday life here cuz I really don't know when I will come back after I back to Taiwan. These days I think a lot of my future, which is about staying here and working here. But in fact I really don't think I have enough communication ability to work here. I found that I almost lost my ambition and my initiative. I don't want myself be like this but I just don't have any motion to change it. When I think about this thing I really feel depressed and powerless like now I can only use simple words to illustrate my situation and my life. Today is the 61 days I be in here and actually I don't feel any improvement about my English ability. I knew it doesn't work if I just keep complaining in my blog and do nothing to change the situation. I knew I keep avoiding facing the music but you know I just keep like this....

Today I went to writing center and they revised my essay for me (actually for yi lun....). And later I finished my marketing homework which is due on YESTERDAY. I don't know why I always feel stressful even though it is really not a hard task. I really need to learn how to manage my time seriously... And later I spent an hour talking to a friend who is as an exchange student in China now. He just reminded me again that I have to utilize the advantage of the environment to practice my English more, also, thinking about my future. Yay I knew I can't think in the way that I'm still young so maybe I can think about it later. I'm a senior, the OLDEST student in the school.(Though I think I look younger than most of them lol) When I back to Taiwan I have to face the problem to find a job. Even now I have no idea what kind of job that I want to do in the future. Despite that I have some interesting in some kinds of work but because of my laziness I never do any research to them. Laziness is the most reason to make me be like this... I just don't know why I love to lie on my bed all day long so bad!!! I almost spend half a day lying on my bed on the weekend. I must get rid of this bad habit or I will definitely feel regret after I come back to Taiwan.

不知不覺打一堆英文不知在做啥=口=
星期五,最喜歡星期五了因為不用上課又很悠閒,然後想當然爾感覺就會來場party,常常有人問我在這裡是不是很常party阿什麼的,但其實對我來說一個禮拜一次就已經很多了,可能是因為我太懶惰吧覺得其實差不多除非有一個心血來潮(通常是禮拜五)就會去跳跳舞喝喝小酒(通常喝可樂XD)

哦對了今天陸續聽到有人收到我的名信片了!差不多在隔一陣子又可以寄第二批~不得不說第二批超美Q_Q是波士頓明信片!!請大家等著:|

今天晚上吃飯的時候我們幾個亞洲女生在討論在這裡交換的男生,一個韓國男一個日本男,然後他們都說他們不是normal Korean guy and normal Japanese guy因為他們都有點自私XD舉了一堆快笑死人的例子譬如Konomi有一次提很多東西要從車站回來然後他問日本男在哪發現他在離車站超近的星巴克,然後Konomi那時候有點想上廁所反正就走到星巴克去跟他打招呼結果那男的就說他等等有事要先走了也沒有想幫Konomi一起拿東西回去的感覺反正超不貼心,還有另一個韓國女生在很晚的時候抵達車站想要叫韓國男生陪她回去但那男的一副you arrived late so what?的感覺XD相較之下我們昇祐還真不錯,我都偷偷表他說你在台灣明明就算還好沒很貼心結果在這裡被當成寶當成好男人(笑翻)

然後今天開始評分男人哈哈哈讓男生體會一下平常他們對我們做的事情!(因為昇祐那時在我們旁邊他目睹我們評分這一切XD)anyway亞洲女生在一起其實蠻好聊的。

 pregame在一個不知道誰的咖喱,然後這超酷的耶直接裝啤酒~
 actually我不太喜歡今天bar的音樂~
 Yong Young is super hot todayyy
 相較之下我只是裝飾的小草Q_Q

但是這個假日要唸書啊啊啊啊啊誰叫我下禮拜有演講跟考試Q_Q

btw~美國時間的兩個月快樂:DDD
我跟綸綸兩個月了~
雖然我們只見過本人一小時哈哈哈這就是為什麼我們總是只有一組類似的照片可以po的原因~改天再來說我們的故事:目



送上今天在bar聽到的歌

分隔線====我比較喜歡下面這些聽到的


分隔線====一直很喜歡的歌我忘了之前應該有po
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxxstCcJlsc (副歌大聲唱很爽)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxxajLWwzqY (每次聽到都超嗨)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco (雖然慢但好好聽超洗腦的拉拉滴拉低)




沒有留言:

張貼留言

歡迎留言給我 :D