2014年6月16日 星期一

最後



It has been almost a month since I came back to Taiwan. I keep missing all the days in US these days. I dream of the friends there sometimes, and whenever I wake up I have a strong feeling of loss cuz I realize that it is too hard for all of us to meet at the same place again. Thanks for the internet, we can talk and meet each other indirectly by Skype. She is one of my favorite Korean girls in the US. We used to eat salad together, go to gym together, find free food activities together, and chat to each other often. For us, since we came back we don't have any opportunity to speak in English with someone else, but we can still talk to each other smoothly. I think that's because we had already gotten along with each other for almost ten months and we got close connection lol. Today is definitely my happiest day since I came back. I really enjoy talking in English with ppl especially those friends that I met in the US. 
Anyway, I just want to let you know how happy I am. (:



Time flies. 

每當聽到一些音樂就會回到過去的某些時候
然後問問自己有沒有長大,更成熟些
剩下一個禮拜長一歲
剩下一個暑假過最後一學期
剩下一個學期出社會

are you ready?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

歡迎留言給我 :D